|Number of days||1|
|Participants||6 Minimum |
- Choose how to respond in every situation
- Use new techniques to control calls
- Handle calls with confidence and composure in stressful situations
Welcome and introductions
Course objectives and overview
What are the issues that face us?
- Identifying difficult callers
- Understanding why people behave the way they do
Your behaviour: make or break time!
- Accept and unblock your own thinking
- React or respond?
Are you aggressive, assertive or passive?
- Using a 3-step framework
- Dealing with situations not personalities
Listening and questioning
- To understand
- Using empathy and sympathy
It ain't what you say...
- Practical solutions to handling client calls
- Controlling calls
- Maintaining confidence and composure
- Dealing with "phone rage"
Coping with pressure
- Why do we need it?
- What does it do to us?
- Maintaining self confidence and composure
- Practical measures to cope with the everyday stresses and strains
Summary and close